Tuesday 24 February 2009

1st contact & 2nd contact

I created an email to contact the charities to give our ideas and help them in a media way.

To whom it ma concern,

Hi i am Leonora Alcaide, I am a student from Southwark college and am currently studying Creative and Media advanced diploma. For my course we were given this opportunity to help charities for our next unit, and I thought of your charity because, I would like to offer you ideas in your organization. Your charity was chosen by myself because a family member had cancer themselves, so i thought i'd pick your charity to help in collaboration to share my ideas to you.

Thank you for your time and i hope i shall see you soon to share my thoughts and ideas by arranging a meeting with you.

Yours faithfully,

Leonora Alcaide



This email was sent to 2 different charities and was edited to the nspcc charity.!!

I then got two replies from both of them and they both replied that they will contact me in 5 working days.! But i didn't get a reply so i need to contact different charities.!

No comments: