Sunday 30 November 2008

My Presentation

The creative and media group was told to create a presentation about the history of Bermondsey. Everyone was aloud to choose anything about the area. I chose to do the whole area on how poor the area used to be and how the area is now.

            In my presentation I made a poster and a power point presentation. In the poster I mainly based it on how the living was in the past. When I presented my project I first spoke about Jacobs Island and how the area was a dirty smelly place. Then got into more detail about the Bermondsey area.

            I think that my presentation worked out well for me because I kept the audience entertained and made sure I created a colourful presentation. If I could re-do my presentation I think I’d slow down rather than rush to the next subject. 


**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

No comments: